Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friends!

On Wednesday, March 16, our guests started to arrive! First I picked Scott up at the airport, then we picked Vickie, AJ and Alex Walker up at the airport. We went home while Tracy waited to pick Melody up at the airport. Scott and I were out for a walk with Dave, our dog. I was thinking the Mowers should be arriving any moment at our house so I gave them a call to see where they were. Tracy indicated that they had just pulled up in front of our house. I told them that we were out walking Dave and that we would be there momentarily and for them to go ahead and walk in and that we had left the door unlocked. We rounded the corner to our cul-de-sac and didn't see the Mower's car there! AUGH! I hurried and called to tell Tracy he wasn't at our house and not to go barging in!!! Too late! They were pounding down the door of some poor unsuspecting, mostly asleep, family! Hahaha! The guy was not very impressed, but Tracy smooth talked him with a great apology and they quickly got back in the car and drove around the corner to the correct house!
The Andra's joined us the next day. We went to lunch at Firebirds (YUM) and then to the Dodger's vs. the Diamondbacks St. Patrick's Day baseball game! We had great seats and the sun was so warm! The Dodger's pulled out the win in the last inning. Of course it was all due to Tracy's purchase of a special Dodger's baseball cap! We went to Abuela's for Mexican food for dinner then home!
Friday was the day for the boys and girls to do their own thing! The boys went golfing and the girls went to the Dolce Spa for an hour massage! I'd say we got the better end of the deal! We came home and went for a dip in the pool and tried to work on our tans, but it was a little late in the day. That night was pizza at Mellow Mushroom and then a movie! My favorite combination!
Saturday morning we went to the Mesa Temple and did sealings. It was such a great experience to be with friends in such a beautiful and peaceful place. We went home and got AJ and Alex and went to lunch at The Vig, then shopping in Scottsdale at Kierland Commons! 
Sunday Rob and Cindy went to the airport and we went to church. It was pretty much a relaxing day. That night we gathered and watched a movie which are most of these pictures. Tracy and Melody grabbed the Cabela's recliners and hogged all the blankets! Hahaha! Not really, but they sure do look relaxed and I'm pretty sure I heard Tracy catching a few zzzzz's in the middle of the movie!
We all left for the airport on Monday, a little sad to end our vacation and time together! I love our friends and am grateful for their willingness to travel to Arizona and visit with us! I am so glad they came!!!

Tracy and Melody "reclining" for the movie!
Vickie commandeered the LOVE SAC.

Watching Andy's Podcast...

Slaves doing my dishes.

Vickie working every second she could.

No comments: