Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve at the Saunders Home


I think the first time I really remember having Christmas Eve with the Saunders and Mowers was in 1993. I think I remember that one so well is because that's the day Scott fell down the chimney. When we went to dinner with his swollen knee, Jon looked at him after hearing the story and said "HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING?"  Like I said, memorable.

They're family. It's tradition. Heather does the turkey and ham, shrimp platter, egg nog, potatoes and gravy, and Melody makes a salad and I make a dessert. Seems totally unbalanced, but that's the way it is. Then we do white elephant gifts. Everybody brings one. We've played games, sang songs, watched YouTube videos, etc.












No comments: