Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Colorado Ski Day (1st time!)


For Christmas, Chris and Leslie gave Scott and I ski tickets to Loveland Ski Resort! I was excited because Scott gave me new skis for Christmas and it took until the end of March to get the bindings mounted.  I thought we would get to use the lift tickets earlier in the season, but our trip to Hawaii and then everything that happened with Indi's birth and Todd's surgery pushed the days into March. Then I hurt my back and we had a trip to Florida and then next thing I knew it was APRIL! We finally went and had a great time! After skiing as long as our knees (mine and Scott's) could handle it, we left and went to Beau Jo's in Idaho Springs for pizza. Yum!

No comments: