Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Thursday, October 28, 2010

NO MORE ORANGE!


I just can't even begin to tell you how much I disliked this orange room.
Every time I walked in there it was like an instant Migraine headache assailed my senses! When the door was closed, there was a bright light seen coming from under the door! When you walked in, the room was at least 10 degrees warmer than any other room! It was bright and cheery and warm. With the right furnishings it would have been darling if you could stand to be in there and were wearing sunglasses.


This is the last room, in my opinion, that needed to be painted. I'd been avoiding it for a year now. I spent the whole day getting it done yesterday and I still have a second coat and finishing touches to do. It is now a soothing shade of blue, a cooler temperature, no glowing doors, etc. Now on to the next project!



No comments: