A long time ago as we were driving to Lake Powell with some friends, they pointed out this sign you see in this picture above and said "oh my gosh we're in Kanosh!" They said that every time they pass it, they scream it and/or call family and say it!
Well, we started the same tradition because we thought it was so funny. So now, every time we pass this way (which we seem to do quite often) we send a text to our kids or give them a call! I think we're the only ones that think it's still funny. They're getting bored with it after all these years. I'm hoping at some point they reflect back on it with fondness for their crazy parents. The boys roll their eyes and endure it. Stacy, probably because she lived in Cedar City for 2 years, gave her fair share of texts and voice messages and phone calls to us. Now that she's on her mission, I thought I would take this picture as we were driving from Provo to Phoenix and send it to her for old time's sake!
No comments:
Post a Comment