Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Saturday, June 23, 2012

San Diego - June 2012

We flew in to San Diego on Sunday and Scott had to go directly into meetings. Yeah, I know. It's Sunday. To top it off it was Father's Day! That night we went to hear a gentleman, by the name of Dan Rooney, speak that founded the Patriot Golf Day. The foundation raises money for families and children of the disabled and deceased veterans. He's a pilot and had some amazing stories.  He wrote a book that has a lot more stories in it and we were able to go to dinner with him afterwards and get a copy of it. I actually sat next to him. It was an incredible evening!

The next day I went to Balboa Park with Crissy Cheney and Susan Magill. We had lunch there and walked around some to see the gardens and the architecture. It was SO beautiful!!! The rose garden was huge!










Crissy Cheney and Susan Magill







The next day I went with Donna Lyons to Coronado Island. We walked over to the ferry and then walked around where we docked. We decided to walk to the main shopping area. We found a cute place along the way to have lunch.





The ferry to Coronado Island

The view of our hotel from the ferry.
We were in the tower on the right.

This is one of my favorite movies! I had no
idea they turned it into a musical!

We made it! This is the Coronado Hotel. So cool!
We went to a special reception/dinner on board the USS Midway aircraft carrier. It was AWESOME! I kept thinking the whole time how much my boys would have loved seeing the vintage planes and new
ones.












Jeff Carpenter and son!





This aircraft carrier was across the bay.

Mike Williams, Scott and John Ratabaugh









No comments: