This is the first time we've ever had a deck at a house of ours. It was in pretty sad shape so Scott took the challenge to make it presentable. First he scrubbed the heck out of it. Then we sanded it here and there. Then we started staining! What a change! The only drawback to doing this was realizing that the fence is now looking even sadder and now needs to be done!
We got this dresser and end table from a couple in our ward. I painted them black and got new handles. It was a project that went on way too long and kept the garage occupied far too long! I was so happy with the end result! I also found a head board for $20 for the bed and also painted it black! I have one more dresser, end table and headboard to do. I think I'll save it for August!
No comments:
Post a Comment