Address
Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Thursday, September 13, 2012
WOLF!
"Sister Earl! We need to show you the spider that Sister Felos woke up to!" (Literally) I looked in the candle jar at a huge dead spider. WHAT THE...!!! Immediately I call for pest control. It was Saturday AND Labor Day Weekend. The soonest I could get someone would be Tuesday. They came about 9am. Someone sprayed the outside and "Jim" started spraying the entire house, inside. Then I hear him say "you're gonna be glad I'm here! I just found another Giant Wolf Spider!" So I hurried and grabbed the camera and then had him kill it. I'M SO GLAD he was there to spray. This guy was headed up to my room I'm sure! He was right by the stairs. Then I get a text from the missionaries again: "there's a mouse in the basement! We went back and forth about mousetraps. I checked in with them the next day to see if they had been successful in catching the little critter. They hadn't. I asked if they knew how to set the trap... They determined that the spider had eaten the mouse. My response? "That would explain why it's SO BIG!!!!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment