Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Maui - 2013 - Refresher Dive


We had the opportunity to go to Maui in January.  We decided that we were going to try diving again. When I called to sign up for a dive, they called back and told us that we would have to do a refresher dive before they would take us out on the boat. At first I was a little put off. Then I thought "yeah, that would probably be a good idea."  We hadn't been for 7 years!  We had to go over mask clears (the absolute worst part) and a few other things. At one point after I had done my mask clear, the dive master looked at Scott indicating it was his turn. He shook his head "NO".  But then, of course, he did it! We had a good time. They were easy going and no pressure. They took their time with us. But, I'm glad we were the only ones in the class! When we got done, they talked me into coming back to do a scooter dive while Scott was in meetings. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to try doing another one! It was like flying through the water. At first I was a little nervous, but it didn't take too long to get the hang of steering it.



Practicing our buddy breathing.


No comments: