Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Something New


For Lucy's birthday I gave her a Cupcake Cookbook for kids. This castle was one of the creations! We had a play date and created these masterpieces. They didn't quite look like the ones in the book, but they were yummy and fun to make!


I decided I wanted to learn how to make a fondant cake. Neena's baby shower was coming up and I wanted to try it. Jessie's sister-in-law, Jessica (who also made Stacy's wedding cake) is a master at it and inspired me to want to learn.  Well,  I had made a cake and it had sat there for a few days. One evening Leslie and the kids came over and she noticed the cake sitting there. I told her I had been avoiding it, not knowing where to start. She said "let's do it!" So we made the fondant, colored some of it, and got to work decorating it.


Final outcome. I loved it! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

No comments: