Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cupcakes & Pedi's - 2013

Living away from our family is so hard. There's a sense of loneliness that's always there, a whole in my heart, a feeling of being left out, or not being invited to a party. I miss them. Their lives go on without us with only occasional connections by phone, or texts, or our visits.  It's a good thing we're able to go home as much as we do. I cherish those hours that we're able to spend with them. 

I've found a family that fills that familial need while I'm in Colorado: the Strouds. I love them. I'm so grateful for them. Lucy (5), at the time of these pictures, is my play date girl! We make cookies and cupcakes, and watch movies.

Yummmm. Batter!

Pedicures!

Mom (Leslie) and Lucy

Me and Lincoln


No comments: