Not wanting to celebrate Scott's birthday too close to Indi's memorial, we celebrated Scott's 59th birthday with dinner at the Four Seasons and then the play CINDERELLA at the Buelle Theater. It probably would not have been his first choice, but it holds great significance to me. After we were engaged, he was in the play Cinderella with the young single adults ward in Rosepark. He was, and is, and always will be my Prince Charming. I love this man with all my heart. I have been truly blessed to have him as my best friend, the father of my children, and the love of my life. He is everything good in my life. The voice of reason in my head. He makes me want to be good and a better person. He makes me want to be the best wife I can be. We have overcome our share of trials, had our share of tears, and more than our share of laughs! May we have many, many more. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment