Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Monday, March 9, 2015

Washington, D.C. Tour

 I had the opportunity to go with Lora Martinez on a tour of the monuments through the Department of the Interior. It was awesome! We went with a Park Ranger in a small group to see the Washington Monument and actually go up inside of it! It was a little rainy and cold and a little miserable. I bowed out of seeing the Martin Luther King Monument and the FDR memorial because of the rain and because I have seen them several times before. FDR is actually one of my favorites.


Capitol under repair.


Inside the Washington Monument

White House from the Washington Monument.

World War II and Vietnam Monument and Lincoln Memorial

Inside the Department of the Interior they had pictures by Ansel Adams framed in the hallways.


World War II Monument


Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and the Korean Memorial

No comments: