| Bonny, Jill, Pam and Carol |
I got together with these ladies over the Christmas break. When I was 10 years old we moved (1969) from our rented home on 14th East to a home my parents purchased up on 27th East. These girls literally changed my life. I hadn't really been that active in our church, and the first Sunday we were in our new home, these girls came over and invited me to church. I said I wasn't ready. I thought they would just leave, but they just said they would wait for me.
They became my best friends. There were six of us the same age. These four here, plus Leslie and Wendy. Wendy has since passed away. We had the most amazing teachers and leaders that were a great source of inspiration in my life as well. I have so many wonderful memories with these women and will be forever grateful for their part in my life. Thank you for making me a better person!
No comments:
Post a Comment