Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Golfing?

Scott signed me up to golf in a 2 golf tournaments with him. The first day was in Grand Junction, Colorado with Mike and Rick. Miraculously I had a pretty good swing now and then and actually won a $50 gift certificate to Sports Authority for winning the "Ladies Longest Putt." Amazing! Best part of that story was I went to Sports Authority to browse and was so pestered by employees offering to help I finally said yes, "point me in the direction of the racquetball rackets." Well, she did better than that, she took me across the store to them! I looked at the wall. I looked at her. I said, "those are badminton rackets"! She had no idea what a racquetball racket was so I had to explain it to her. She expressed her gratitude for teaching her something that day! I'm thinking Sports Authority should train their employees a little more on the products in their stores!


Tiara Rada in Grand Junction, CO was beautiful against the red rocks!


Rick and Mike

He's a bid-nis-man, doing bid-nis...
The second day of golfing in Pueblo? Not so great. Couldn't hit one ball halfway decent. Sad.

No comments: