Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Monday, September 12, 2011

Our New Colorado Home

We finally got our furniture delivered on July 26th. I would like to point out that we closed on June 30th but the moving company wasn't able to abide our schedule of delivery so we had to compromise with the 26th! With Stacy's help we got about more than halfway unpacked! She did mostly the kitchen so we were able to feel at home in there very quickly! There were only a few things broken and have since been fixed: the office corner desk and the glass in the large picture that I had drawn when I was 17 years old. 

After a few weeks, we finally bought a new mattress.



Haven't decided what to do about that wall yet, and we've
moved the tree out of there!


We bought some new couches and an ottoman.

The entertainment center fit perfectly!

Moved the tree into the family room and got
a new end table and lamp.

I think my favorite accessories were the coasters.
One initial "B" and the other "S".
BS - Bonny and Scott! We're full of it!!!

No comments: