Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jeff & Jessie's Wedding Day - September 23, 2011


Back in 1994 we moved from West Jordan to Highland, Utah. Jeff was 12 years old then. The Jorgensen family lived around the corner and about the time Jeff turned 15, he and Jessie started seeing each other! Look at him now! I wish I'd had a camera to capture the joy on his face as he watched her walk up the isle. As a mom, it was wonderful to see.  I hope he'll always look at her that way and cherish her. He has a great example how to do that in his dad.
Parents of the Groom...


Andy escorting his sister Stacy - why is she licking her lips?

The groomsmen: John, Tucker, Kelly, Todd & Andy

Kanyon and Ava
Jessie and her dad.



the rings...


Friends: Jon, Heather, Vickie, Melody, Tracy

Brothers: Rob, Scott & Roger

My two new daughters-in-law! Neena & Jessie




Let them eat CAKE!!!
First dance as man & wife!


This all took place up at Washington Terrace back behind Mountain Dell Golf Course, up Parleys Canyon. Jessie's mom, Becky, worked her magic with Millie (the flower/reception lady) and turned it into a beautiful reception center! It was so beautiful! 

Parents of the Bride: Becky & Jeff Jorgensen

1 comment:

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I always forget you have a blog, but now I added you to my list! Im sad I couldnt be there, the wedding looked like it was amazing! When I was reading this I was just thinking "Yeah Bonny cried... a lot! im sure of it" haha, Im happy for them! One down, one more to go!