Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Monday, October 24, 2011

Andy & Neena's Wedding Day - October 14, 2011

Neena's family - The Andersens

Andy's family - The Earls

Jeff - Stacy - Andy - Todd

Neena in her Sari and looking very
much like a Princess!

The happy couple!



What a beautiful day for a wedding. It was picture perfect up till the very end of the day. Loading the presents into the back of the truck I placed my camera on the bumper of the truck and promptly forgot about it. We took off and THEN I remembered. When we returned it had been run over by enough cars to leave it in at least a hundred pieces! I've borrowed some of these pictures from Alicia Trujillo and Kate Osborne. Thank you. 

We met at the Alpine Country Club for lunch at 1:30 p.m. It was AWESOME! We had requested a gluten free menu which turned out to be appreciated by more than Neena's Dad and I. Moms and Dads said their tributes and then Scott had each table say something by one person. After the lunch we ran to The Manor at the Riverwoods to practice for the wedding. We were crunched for time and by the time I dropped off Grandma and ran home to change I was definitely late. I maintain it wasn't my fault.

Neena did henna tattoos on her hands and wore a sari after the wedding and during the reception. She truly looked like an Indian Princess!

So, if I get what's left of my memory card to a pro to retrieve the photos, I'll post some more. Otherwise, this is the extent of it.
After the reception, Andy and Neena headed to Park City and then they were off to Hawaii for their honeymoon!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful Pictures. She is so lovely! Good luck on the memory card.

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I love these pics! sad about your camera :(