Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Friday, December 2, 2011

THANKSGIVING 2011

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on gratitude. There are so many things I'm grateful for. We have been so blessed this year starting with Scott's job, selling the house so quickly in Arizona, finding a house in Colorado, making the move, Stacy's return from a mission, Jeff and Andy getting married, and good friends, just to name a few of the many, many blessings in my life.

Before dinner, we decorated gingerbread houses. Andy and Neena won with their CSI gingerbread house, probably the gruesomeness of it caught our eye, but they were all really cute!


Family. That's what Thanksgiving means to me. Time to be together and laugh and eat till it hurts.  I love my family! This was our first Thanksgiving with our new daughters-in-law and the whole trade-off thing.  I don't like sharing, but I guess I'm going to have to and be grateful for the time we are all together! My brother Mark joined us as well as our friend Vickie and her two kids, AJ and Alex. 
Jessie, Andy, Neena, Jeff

Around the table:  Scott, Stacy, Todd, Mark, Bonny, Vickie, AJ and Alex

After dinner we went to see the movie "Hugo", as per tradition. Beautiful movie, just a little slow. Maybe it was just too late. Maybe I'm getting too old to go to late movies! Haha!

No comments: