My niece, Scotty Thomas, just graduated from nursing school on December 15, 2011. After her husband passed away several years ago, she decided to go back to school and now this part is finally over! Now to take the boards and get a job! Now she's saying she's going to finish up her Bachelor's degree a little at a time. I know she'll do it too! Anyone that can get an A in chemistry can do ANYTHING!!! She's amazing and I'm very proud of her!
 |
| Scotty with 3 of her kids: Melissa, Jake and Becky |
 |
| Bonny and Nurse Scotty |
 |
| Nurse Scotty - what a great Christmas present! |
1 comment:
Thank you so much for coming to my graduation. I had a great time. This has truly been a journey for me. You're right, if I can get a A in chemistry, an A in microbiology, an A in algebra 2, and keep my GPA above 3.5 after being out of school over 25 years, then anyone can do it. Dreams really do come true if you believe in yourself, work hard, and want it bad enough.
Post a Comment