Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

High School Annual Christmas Party

My senior year in high school was mostly spent with these people: the Skyline High School Madrigals and Concert Choir. Almost every year, usually at Christmas, a small group of us still manage to get together. Probably Christmastime because that was our favorite time of year to sing. Our Choir Director, Jim Miller, passed away this year. I still remember most of the songs all these years later. Music has a way of working its way into your heart and soul. I think it's why I love Christmas so much and probably why I start playing my Christmas songs in September/October! I love these people. I've actually been able to stay in touch with most of them through the years. I've actually known Mike, Ron, Missy and Russ since 5th grade (1969). That's scary how many years that adds up to! Mike Lewis, Barbara Hunter, Rick Morris and I have been able to still sing together in the Millennium Choir. We keep trying to get the rest of them to, but they're too busy. I thought I took more pictures than I did. Maybe next year.



Todd Christensen

Dean and Sue Kaelin



Back: Dean, Steve, Todd, Rick, Jim, Mike, Missy & Ron
Front: Rick, Colleen, Sue, Bonny (Barb and Russ had already left)


With our very supportive spouses!

No comments: