We made a trip home to Utah to go to St. George for Marcene's 80th birthday celebration on the 30th of June. At one point, Scott threw some laundry in the machine and noticed that the agitator wasn't working. They'd fought a good fight. They lasted for 18 years!!! We decided to spend the day on Monday searching for a new set. In the process, we also decided to paint the room, remove the shelf, and put up cabinets. If we would have had time, we would have tiled the room as well. I guess that will remain a project for another...year.
 |
| Patching the walls. |
 |
| Got these at Home Depot, premade, stained them and called it good. |
 |
THE FINISHED PRODUCT OF OUR EFFORTS!
|
So now that this project is done, I have this picture to always remind me how good it looked. Knowing what I know, this room won't look this good again for quite a long time! It's so nice to have the cabinets to hide all the bottles and junk!
No comments:
Post a Comment