 |
| Scott, Bonny, Mary, and Paul |
 |
| If you look real close, you'll see Scott on the left, Paul on the right, riding bikes. |
On Thursday night Paul and Mary arrived from Spokane, Washington. Scott and Paul have been friends since the 7th grade and Paul was the best man at our wedding. We stay in touch and see each other every few years, or so, or more. Scott had to finish meetings on Friday morning. We went to hear the motivational speaker with him and then we borrowed the cruisers from the hotel and went to lunch at this little quirky place that was SO GOOD! Then we cruised on over to Ponderosa State Park and just enjoyed the scenery and biking through town for ice cream, and through the beautiful forested area. After the bike ride, we went to the pool before heading out for dinner. Scott and I left the next morning. It was an interesting trip in that we kept forgetting things. I'm just now getting my charger for my computer that I left behind. I did get my jacket that I left on the plane, and Scott did get his glasses that he left in the room. Thank you Paul for meeting us halfway!
No comments:
Post a Comment