Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Jackson Hole

After a long day on the road, we got to Jackson Hole on Monday night and had dinner all to ourselves. We thought it was going to be a  hole-in-the-wall cafe. We were pleasantly surprised to find a very modern dining experience with incredible food!
While Scott was in meetings, I went on a 2 hour horseback ride in the morning. The rest of the group went in the afternoon for an hour, in the heat of the day, with tired horses. I definitely got the better end of the deal!!!



Scott and I had a few hours between meetings, conference calls and the dinner banquet, we went on the Alpine Slide. The lane Scott got in said "for slow riders" and they weren't kidding. They must have done something to the track to make the people go slower. We started at the same time and I beat him handily!


No comments: