Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Monday, December 27, 2010

The beard is gone!

Andy has been growing his beard out for the last four months. The deal was with his boss at work and it couldn't be shaved off until Christmas day. Andy waited until just after midnight to shave it off. He came downstairs with Todd's glasses on and I didn't even realize it was Andy. When I did, I gave a little squeal of surprise! The dreaded beard was gone! No more Yukon Cornelius, young Kris Kringle, or Uni-Bomber! What a mess! I only know this from the picture because I refuse to go upstairs and see if it's really cleaned up.
Christmas morning he shaved it close for the first time in about four years! May not happen again anytime soon, but oh my, SO NICE. He decided to keep the mustache though. Wonder how long that will stick around?

No comments: