Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Snoqualmie Falls

 Around 1997 I was at a girl's camp. One of the leaders told me about the most beautiful place she had ever been. Her husband had surprised her with an anniversary trip to Snoqualmie Falls. Ever since then I have wanted to go and see it. We extended our trip a couple of days to make this trip and have dinner with friends from long ago, John and Mary Ann Fowler. We were in the same ward in West Jordan and did a trip to Lake Powell with them and other friends. The resort was beautiful but simple and the falls were powerful. The restaurant is top notch and the food was incredible! We found each other on Facebook and were able to make this reconnection. Funny thing is one of my cousins was a friend of Mary Ann's and I asked her how she knew her. Mary Ann's daughter married my cousin's grandson! Small world.

Thanks Fowlers for meeting us for dinner!



No comments: