Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

February Skiing with Friends - February 2013

Bill and Marian Ertel, Judy and David Keller, Bonny and Scott Earl (us)

 Friends for so long, they're family.





 When we were younger, we used to go skiing with friends at least once a year. We would rent a cabin and farm out the kids to grandparents and then head for the hills! Now we're older. Fewer people still ski or have the time. Who knew our lives would get busier the older we get?  The Ertels, Earls and Kellers set aside the time to go do this! We went to Alta. Hadn't been skiing there since the last time we went back in the 1980's or 1990's, so yeah, it's been a while. There were the same old runs, but also new ones! New lifts and new lodges. We ate lunch to give our legs a much needed respite. Scott and I rented skis for this trip. I decided I definitely need new skis and to exercise harder. It's amazing what real edges on skis can do!!!

No comments: