Address


Utah address: 2974 W. 1130 N., Provo, UT 84601
Colorado address: 9622 Montclair Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sisters in Vegas

For Scotty's 49th birthday this year, Jackie and I drove down to meet her in Las Vegas. We've never, ever done anything like this before. This was a first for all of us! Scotty flew in and we left early so we could pick her up at the airport. Talk about timing! We had such a great time! We went to see "Menopause the Musical" and "Mystere, Cirque de Soleil"; we walked our legs off seeing the strip and went to most of the rather large hotels. The Bellagio is one of my favorites! We saw the dolphins at the Mirage, went to the top of the Stratosphere and gambled like crazy! Well, they did. Hahaha! I surprised her with mom's wedding ring which I had redone or rebuilt at my friend Steve's jewelry store, Payne, Anthony Jewelers. They did a BEAUTIFUL job!!!



The birthday girl!

We found FROZEN YOGURT!!!
Top of the Stratosphere.





No comments: